Monday, February 20, 2012

Which is the best towing service in Chicago?

Yesterday I got stocked on the road near the O'Hare Airport and it was very difficult for me to find a towing company. I found some guys on the Internet but the service was awful. Do you know a good towing company in Chicago?Which is the best towing service in Chicago?
Yes there is a company that I like very much AAA Chicago Towing ( 773-273-9339 ).

I just called 773-273-9339 and in 20 min. the tow truck was towing my car.

These guys are the best in Chicago. They provide quality towing on 24 鈥?Hour Emergency basis.

Services for:

鈥?Automobiles

鈥?Trucks

鈥?Ice Cream Trucks

鈥?RVs

鈥?Motorcycles

鈥?And More

We Provide:

鈥?Lockouts

鈥?Tire Repairs

鈥?Tire Changes

鈥?Jump Starts

鈥?Accident/Off-Road Recovery

鈥?Breakdown Towing

鈥?Small and Medium Truck Towing

鈥?Flatbeds %26amp; Wheel-Lifts

鈥?Junk Car Removal

鈥?Equipment Transport

鈥?Low Clearance

(this is from their website http://aaatowing.us)

And they also accept credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express.

I just called 773-273-9339 and in 20 min. the tow truck was towing my car.

Thank you AAA Chicago Towing.Which is the best towing service in Chicago?
Emergency Towing Service Corp



(312) 429-7326



Address: 2332 N Seeley Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
  • jet ski
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment