Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can a towing company take cash out of my car?

I got into a severe car crash off of an interstate and got taken away via ambulance. A towing company took my car off the scene and I remembered that I left some cash in the car. I was just wondering if they can take that cash and if I can sue if it's gone?Can a towing company take cash out of my car?
They cant take money out of car. In fact they cant take anything out of car without your permission. If they have taken (more appropriated word would be stolen) something you can sue them, because they are breaking your civil rights and law as general meaning.
The towing company is not interested in the $5 bucks you got in the car nor the bag of weed. The car is first taken to tow truck impound lot. The cops may want to inspect it for traces of alcohol or mechanical failure because I am doubting you did not hit yourself. So the cop doing the accident report needs to have a reason for the accident in the first place. (you may have to do some fast talking about the weed or coke in the car. The other party in the other vehicle is going to be suiing, so you are concerned over a few bucks?



There is a different understanding of what the term "severe" really means



How about waking up in a hospital bed and slowly(because you cannot think quick) find out, that you have been in the hospital for 2 weeks in a coma and still have to spend another 8 weeks in the hospital while they are giving you "physio"-to learn how to walk again; and doing other tests. As for the accident itself, one has to rely on the stories of others(including police reports and newspaper clippings) to piece that part of your life together. Still that time period is just a story. No recollection of what transpired that day. Not that 10 weeks is the end of it- ailments persist 40 years later and will persist until I die. Only enhanced by relapses mainly because certain ailments such as SwineFlu hit me especially hard and put me back into the hospital after 35 years absence

It has also made my condition go back to day 1 of waking up out of the coma, yeah learning how to walk again.

Hell I don't even remember the color of the car I was driving(it was my own) year, make, etc.

Look around the hospital at the other patients and one realizes that I got off easy.Can a towing company take cash out of my car?
If it was cash you may as well say it's gone. as mentioned before too many people on scene there will be no way to determine who if anybody took it
waste of time/call the tow service and inquire but filling a suit wont make it/too many people had accessCan a towing company take cash out of my car?
Not legally.
What cash? That's what you'll hear. Unless you saw them take it, you have no proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment