Thursday, February 16, 2012

What can I do to avoid paying for a no parking ticket and the towing fee for my car in New York City?

I parked my car in a legal parking space but the parking space behind me said no parking anytime tow away zone.



The tow truck driver (who called a meter maid to gave me a ticket for parking in a no parking area %26amp; then towed my car) said my car was partially in the no parking tow away zone area.

I know this is a lie but I have no proof. How can I avoid paying for the no parking ticket and towing fee and still get my car back.What can I do to avoid paying for a no parking ticket and the towing fee for my car in New York City?
You probably can't since they would both testify that it was in violation but your only option would be to fight it in court and that could take several months.What can I do to avoid paying for a no parking ticket and the towing fee for my car in New York City?
You can't pay the ticket and even if you took it to court you would need a lawyer and he would cost more than the ticket and towing bill



I am guessing you are the one that is mistaken as to where the car was actually parked howeverWhat can I do to avoid paying for a no parking ticket and the towing fee for my car in New York City?
You cannot.



Tough break,

No comments:

Post a Comment