Monday, February 20, 2012

How can I skip the towing fee?

I've been getting tickets in Queens, NY for no registration but I've paid the registration. The DMV didn't send me my new registration because my new last name isn't on the title.



The tickets should get dropped when I show my new registration but how can I skip the towing fee when I go to pick up my car?How can I skip the towing fee?
You can't.



Towing fee is mandatory if your car was towed. They got it, you want it. You pay or it stays.



Towers rule!!How can I skip the towing fee?
you can't , the car was towed and you gotta pay for that or you loose your car to a auctionHow can I skip the towing fee?
Send the tickets to the DMV, it's their fault.
Unfortunately, the towing agency does not get involved in the politics behind the tow. If you want the car back, you will have to pay the fees and then attempt to recover the fees you paid by requesting reimbursment from the DMV for their mistake, if was in fact their mistake. But like I said, you will have to pay the fees in order to retrieve the vehicle from impound.

No comments:

Post a Comment