Monday, February 20, 2012

What can I do to avoid paying for a no parlinkg ticket and the towing fee for my car in New York City?

I parked my car in a legal parking space butt the parking space behind me said no parking anytime tow away zone.



The tow truck driver who gave me a ticket %26amp; towed my car said my car was partially in the no parking tow away zone. area.

I know this is a lie but I have no proof How can I avoid paying for the no parking ticket and towing fee and still get my car back.What can I do to avoid paying for a no parlinkg ticket and the towing fee for my car in New York City?
Take it up in court. For traffic matters, the person who issued the ticket frequently won't bother to appear, and so you win by default.
Unless you have proof, you will have to pay the ticket and towing fee. Unfortunately, seeing the administrative judge is nothing more than a kangaroo court.What can I do to avoid paying for a no parlinkg ticket and the towing fee for my car in New York City?
I didn't think tow truck drivers were permitted to write tickets. That duty is reserved for police and parking officers.
You can fight it in court. Tow truck drivers can't give tickets.... can they??What can I do to avoid paying for a no parlinkg ticket and the towing fee for my car in New York City?
Try and make a big deal out of it and see if they put you on A%26amp;E Parking Wars
Take it to court and win
  • alpinestars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment