Thursday, February 16, 2012

I need a recommendation for used vehical for boat towing?

I am a new boat owner (Boat is 21' OAL - 2,500+lbs). I would like recommendation for good vehical for pulling 3000 lbs. I would prefer used 5 to 8 years old. I would prefer something with reasonable mileage when not towing. Towing only local and not real frequent. Also would prefer something for family of four vacationing travel and get about town.I need a recommendation for used vehical for boat towing?
Toyota 4 Runner, Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee.I need a recommendation for used vehical for boat towing?
I use my '01 silverado, 5.3 4x4. to tow my 25 foot hunter sailboat,. Seems to do it well, though I would like to ad brakes to the trailer. Good luck!I need a recommendation for used vehical for boat towing?
boy do i have the vehicle for you.A 1988 chevy suburban 454 auto tranny.it will pull a house! great for camping,seats 9 people,three rows of seats,rear seat is removable.You can put a mattress back there and sleep in it too.give me 1500 bucks and its yours.im in cleve,ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment