Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can a towing company keep me from getting my stuff out of my car?

My car was towed after a car accident i was in. I was at fault but the towing company wont let me get my stuff out of my car and the bill goes up $25.00 everyday for storing charges i would sign the title over to them but i pawn my title off to a title loan company so i cant. But my question is can they keep me from getting my stuff out of my car, What can i do?Can a towing company keep me from getting my stuff out of my car?
U should b able to. My car got hit totaled and towed and I would have been able to get my stuff but I wasn't the registered owner, my dad was. Maybe your situation was different but the lady told me that as long as you are the registered owner you have access to what's insideCan a towing company keep me from getting my stuff out of my car?
If I were you I would call and ask my local Police Department. They can answer the question and they won't ask who you are.Can a towing company keep me from getting my stuff out of my car?
yes until you pay for the tow and storage they can hold personal possessions as collateral
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment