Monday, January 30, 2012

What's better? My lanzar Max Pro P124D or my Kicker Comp Both 12 inch?

My lanzar has 2 80 ounce magnets which are ALOT bigger than the kicker its 800 watt rms with 1600 watt max and the kicker comp is 150 rms 300 watt max. so whats better?.................................鈥?br>
and i dont want any opinions about how lanzar is cheap crap that's just gossip from people who dont know what there talking about YES they did suck ONLY because of a old series some years ago that poped easy .........SOOOO What is better and why? ..........and to answer another question ..........My setup is a 2000 watt amp in a buick century with weather stripping padding to stop the license plate and the trunk from rattling ........I have my lanzer installed normally and my Kicker inverted so i faces into the box to use my trunk as a box ................ should i swap the install so the lanzar is the one facing out and the kicker in .................and before anyone questions "me" i had all my stuff installed "PROFESSIONALLY" from my Friend hes been doing this for 10 years ..............................thanksWhat's better? My lanzar Max Pro P124D or my Kicker Comp Both 12 inch?
SOOOO What is better and why? ..........

you ask a question yet you don't want the truth



just gossip from people who don't know what there talking about

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they do suck



the size of the magnet does not mean much--- quality, construction and materials are a lot more important

there is no comparison the kicker hands downWhat's better? My lanzar Max Pro P124D or my Kicker Comp Both 12 inch?
Dude, you are clueless. Lanzar IS cheap flea market crap. The old made in USA stuff is legendary, now its overrated junk. Its not gossip... no serious car audio guy uses newer chinese lanzar junk.



The kicker is a higher quality sub. However, its the lowest kicker model, and will not handle more power then the lanzar, even if it is overrated power wise.... lemme guess, that 2000 watt amp is a flea market amp too, right?



What would swapping the subs accomplish if they are both still hooked up?

No comments:

Post a Comment