Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What do you think about Ruby Tuesday's new menu?

Went there two days ago. They got rid of my favorite meal--Spicy Buffalo Tuesday Tenders Platter! They still have it as an appetizer, but it's WAY too expensive without being a platter! I'm not going back until they fix up there menu. They took all the good things away, such as onion straws. They're trying to be more healthy I suppose. I used to go EVERY weekend with my brothers and father. They lost FOUR loyal customers.What do you think about Ruby Tuesday's new menu?
i actually went there tonight w. some friends and it looks like they cut out a lot of the staples on their old menu. also, the menu it self is not nearly as appealing, for it seems to be more paper and pics then food options- i mean i still like the food but they've cut out too many of the foods other than their 'garden bar' and burger selections.



i do like their berry smoothie! lolWhat do you think about Ruby Tuesday's new menu?
its ok
i agree, i loved their salad bar and endless soup, but they got rid of the endless soup. pissed me off and i haven't been there since. plus, the service sucks at the one by my houseWhat do you think about Ruby Tuesday's new menu?
I love Ruby Tuesday's so it really doesnt matter to me at all.
never ateWhat do you think about Ruby Tuesday's new menu?
i think the menu is too big why do you have to have 25 kinds of 'burgers'?
I find them overall to be a bit pricey for the portions they serve. Try Cheesecake Factory... excellent meals and wonderful desserts.
I don't know, but I was upset when they changed the veggie burger a few years ago... They also started serving the new (smaller, less tasty) veggie burger on a smaller plate, so you got fewer fries as well..... But, guess what? The price stayed exactly the same!!!!



Why couldn't they leave well-enough alone???
WHAT!?!?!?! no onion straws!!!!!!!! ive noticed that they dont give you as many cheese fries as they use to
Really speking, with few exception they have nothing new

k
I dislike Ruby Tuesday's anyway - way too expensive for what you get.
IT SUCKS BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment