Friday, January 27, 2012

Can my comp. run the game of Need For Speed Pro Street?

I have checked the NFS Pro Street minimum system requirements from EA website.......



I have also read some blogs.



Now my computer have a graphic card of Nvidia FX5500 {256 MB RAM} it supports pixel shader 2.

NFS Pro Street recommends 128 MB graphic card , I have 256 MB twicw then they recommends, But they say Nvidia FX5900 or more { both cards are 256 MB}



other prob is my CPU processor is 2.1 GHz { 1.68 GHZ though it's amd athlon}

and NFS Pro Street recommends 2.8 GHZ



My comp can run earlier versions of NFS both carbon and most wanted. these two games also need more processor speed than i have but these games run well on my comp. on lower visual qualities.



All other system specification are complete except these two

please help.

can i run this game??????



No matter if i run this game on lower resolution lower graphic level or the game responds slow



will i be able to run the game?

please tell me i am about to die to play this game.

I WILL APPRECIATE U'R ANSWERCan my comp. run the game of Need For Speed Pro Street?
sorry man you cant run it, you can try maybe you will be able to run it on very low graphics. but i wouldnt risk it.
just buy it and try it to see because your probally ok at very low settingsCan my comp. run the game of Need For Speed Pro Street?
well u could try but dont buy it just download it
you may not run it unless you turn to a very low resolution.

you may need Intel graphics card.Can my comp. run the game of Need For Speed Pro Street?
U may be able to play but as it says u wont get that much

quality. Nothing wrong in trying.



Though the ram is the same the card speeds must be different, also FX5900 is supposed to support pixel shader 3.0

although there is some kind of problem with the h/w.



Just try it out as u got it already, it will not harm ur

system h/w.
its coz of your graphic card,both have 256 mb,but their frequencies vary,most probably thats the reason its not working

(ive got fx5500 too) i havent tried pro-street so im not sure but thats what i think ur problem is

No comments:

Post a Comment