Monday, January 30, 2012

I have gotten a new comp. with xp pro. I downloaded java but still can't set down to a game. Grampsto7?

my name shows up on a table but no game loads up. after a while I get booted and never got to the table???? Thx DaveI have gotten a new comp. with xp pro. I downloaded java but still can't set down to a game. Grampsto7?
I would first suggest deleting the temporary Internet files. You may already know how but just in case. From the Tools menu in Internet explorer, select Internet options. On the General tab, select "delete files" and include offline content if prompted.

Restart IE and if you have a pop-up blocker, say like the one on Yahoo's tool bar, check to see if it is blocking the game window and put it on the accepted list.

that should do it, but if not you might have to take a look at your Java permissions. These are on the Advanced tab of Internet options. Medium security usually is adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment