Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is the most over rated restaurant and why?

I know a lot of restaurants are regional.. but a national one I'd pick would be "Ruby Tuesday". The menu is so blah and it's not that good. What would you pick as an over rated restaurant?What is the most over rated restaurant and why?
Red Lobster b/c people think it is a fine dining establishment and it is just a franchise.What is the most over rated restaurant and why?
In my experience, it's Chili's. The service is terrible.
McDonalds.What is the most over rated restaurant and why?
hooters. they seem to be cutting back on their portions
Mc Donald'sWhat is the most over rated restaurant and why?
Olive Garden. I just am not impressed with the food or the service.
I don't really like applebees all that much, just don't like their menu choices....
Red Lobster. I can get seafood where I am fresher, and so much cheaper then this chain. I do like their cheese buscuits though. ~~~~~
Red Lobster is HELLA overrated



cracks me up when people think of it as a "nice" restaurant, all it is is Long John Silver's on a PLATE
I will have to with TGIFRIDAYS, CHILI's , and CHIPOLTE mexican resturant in HOUSTON, TX
McDonald's!!!
chris ruths steakhouse.....expensive and you can get steaks,etc, just as good ,if not better elsewhere.......!
I think Booby Screwsday, Crapplebees, and TGIFriday's are all overpriced and their menus are not that great. They are all very similar too - nothing original about them.
o' charlies', for the price and service can't beat red lobster
Outback. The steaks aren't as good as they used to be and waitresses not as hot.
I would agree with Chili's. And Ground Round. and TGI Fridays. ick.
Every single one because you never know how dirty your food is =( and trust me its not clean
Olive Garden - all the food comes out of a bag and is microwaved (true stories told from people who worked there), Chilis (service sucks), and TGIFridays (drinks are watered down and overpriced, food sucks and always leaves me feeling gross)
Pretty much any franchise chain like Chili's, Joe's Crap Shack, Lone Star, for SURE OUTBACK, Olive Garden, although I am currently in love with Applebee's Orange Chicken Rice Bowl. The service there was crap, however. If we want a nice dinner we go to a local place that's been around a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment