Monday, January 30, 2012

On my comp i have xp pro.?

the problem is my windows installer doesn't work. i can't get all of my updates insalled. it's set on auto. i have 80% free space more than 500mb. everything work fine just that. can anyone help?On my comp i have xp pro.?
500MB is actually not that much space, especially when it comes to installing certain large update files that once they are downloaded (which can be large in itself) they have to unpack which will require even more space. I know this is going to sound like a real pain, but try installing a few of the updates at a time by going to the Update window and deselect a few, let those install, then get the next bunch until you get all of them installed.On my comp i have xp pro.?
You may have the wrong type of program, like, if you have windows, but it's a mac program? Check.
  • tess gerritsen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment