Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can someone give me the recipe for Ruby Tuesdays onion tanglers?

Everytime I go to Ruby Tuesday I get a side of their onion tanglers..which are not advertised on the menu but are available upon request...they are not thin like other onion tanglers but are more like an onion blossom that has become disconnected....I asked the server how they were made and all he could tell me was they when pulled out of the fryer they were sprinkled with chilli powder...they also have what they call a sweet chili sauce that comes with it that has an orange ish color that is spicy as well that you dip them in....can anyone tell me how to make the onion tanglers and dipping sauceCan someone give me the recipe for Ruby Tuesdays onion tanglers?
try looking on copykat.com websiteCan someone give me the recipe for Ruby Tuesdays onion tanglers?
I don't know how to make them but they are delicious. I put them on my burger and wow my taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment