Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Poll: When you go to a restaurant, what is your favorite thing to order?

Mine is usually Burger and Fries at Ruby Tuesdays.



They used to have a one pound burger back when I was younger and I ate the WHOLE thing. I vowed to myself that after that, I'd never do that again.



And I never did, party because they got rid of that choice on the menu.Poll: When you go to a restaurant, what is your favorite thing to order?
Yeah Burger and Fries but depending where i go~Poll: When you go to a restaurant, what is your favorite thing to order?
depends where i go but i've been to red robins countless amount of times and every single time i go there i get the bonzai burger. always have, always will.
If it is for lunch then a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. If it is for dinner then shrimp in a basket with a baked potato and side salad.Poll: When you go to a restaurant, what is your favorite thing to order?
Steak and lobster,baked potato,veggie
Definitely pasta.Poll: When you go to a restaurant, what is your favorite thing to order?
Depends where I go. If I'm going to a fast food restaurant then I like ordering burgers and fries as well.
Chicken Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment