Friday, January 27, 2012

I recently upgraded my comp. from windows 2000 pro to windows xp pro.?

when upgrading i was told i had to delete enternet 300 from my comp. as it was not supported by xp. since i did this i have been unable to acess the internet. when i spoke with the yahoo help desk they told me i had to buy something from wallmart? but not what. can anyone help me with this problem. otherwise i guess i will switch to aol thanksI recently upgraded my comp. from windows 2000 pro to windows xp pro.?
I would guess that they want you to purchase a new Ethernet card. This isn't an expensive purchase. I have seen 10/100 Ethernet cards for $5.00. Try that and see if it works out for you.I recently upgraded my comp. from windows 2000 pro to windows xp pro.?
call comcast there set up internet for u

No comments:

Post a Comment