Friday, January 27, 2012

I need help installing XP pro on my vista premium comp?

Hi i need help installing windows XP on my computer. i can't get on my use i computer because i accidentally deleted the BOOT manger and when i tr-yd to install XP i got an error message and it wont go away can someone help me pleaseI need help installing XP pro on my vista premium comp?
I would suggest doing a clean install, basically reformat your hard drive and FDISK it then install XP.

You will have problems installing XP ove Vista as it is a downgrade not an upgrade and windows doesnt like that sort of thing.

A webstie that is a great source of help and where I learnt most of what I know from is www.computing.net these guys are really helpfulI need help installing XP pro on my vista premium comp?
Try the group: TECH SUPPORT FOR DUMMIES. seriously. There are some GREAT people there more than willing to walk you step by step thru your problems.
  • superchips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment