Monday, January 30, 2012

Speedo LZR or blue seventy Nero Comp or Speedo fs pro.?

I have warn pretty much every suit but the lzr and the nero. I really prefer the fs pro out of the other suits ive had and hated the tyr tracer light. Anyone raced in the lzr and nero that have raced in the fs pro? Is there a difference? I have nationals in a few months and I have the money to get the lzr or nero but if the fs pro is not that much better i can have a couple hundred.Speedo LZR or blue seventy Nero Comp or Speedo fs pro.?
speedo lzr definately...used mine about 3 times this whole year and its already worn out but it was usefulSpeedo LZR or blue seventy Nero Comp or Speedo fs pro.?
I raced in the lzr at sectionals last weekend and loved it. i also have the fs pro and i like that one too. i would stick with speedo and get the lzr if you really like the fs pro. my boyfriend got the blue seventy and said he liked it but it was kind of thick for a suit; however, he dropped time in almost everything at sectionals. I personally would recommend the lzr, it's a great suit, i love mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment