Friday, January 27, 2012

When i start my comp. it asks for admin password that i forgot. I use win xp-pro. What do i do now ?

Pay someone 20 bucks to crack the password -- which would take me all but 10 minutes.

:)



This is a recurring question asked here, and although I have never resorted to the ISO making procedure everyone speaks of, I have a different quicker approach.

If youre anywhere in Georgia let me know.



20 bucks, and I give military discounts

:)When i start my comp. it asks for admin password that i forgot. I use win xp-pro. What do i do now ?
I never try to recover the admin password. Normally, i will format/reinstall my windows to get back my windows.When i start my comp. it asks for admin password that i forgot. I use win xp-pro. What do i do now ?
very simple !!!



when u restart ur pc ...



1. jus kip hittin/pressin F8 key on ur keyboard

2. enter in safe mode as an admin

3. go into ur user a/c option in Ctrl. Panel

4. Disable ur password

5. Restart ur pc









if it doesn't wrk then

0. Put win XP cd into ur drive

1. restart ur pc

2. kip pressin del. button on keyboard

3. Enter bios n activate boot 1'st from cd drive from 2'nd option, save n Exit.

4. follow the intructions

5. FORMAT UR HDD. (if u have partitions only formating C drive will do the trick, ur other drive info. will remian concrete)When i start my comp. it asks for admin password that i forgot. I use win xp-pro. What do i do now ?
Link to http://www.download.com and search for Windows XP Serial Keys (DOS Version). Download it and install it on a Floppy and boot your computer through that Floppy and it will delete the password of the acount you type. This is a DOS Command Mode Program.



Once, completed, just boot XP and press enter without any password and it should work.



BYE
Retrieving a forgotten paswd is the most difficult task. An easier way of going round it is setting the harddisk you are using to slave and boot the system using another functioning master harddrive.

Then you can backup all your precious data to the healthy one

and do a complete reinstallation of the OS. this should take you no less than 45 minutes and you will be happy again.Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment