Monday, January 30, 2012

I want to install windows 7 on a comp someone gave me, but they did not have the password to give me.?

Is there a way to install windows 7 with out accessing the start menu? The comp has windows XP Pro currently.There is only one user and i have no password. And should i install the 32 bit or 64 bit?I want to install windows 7 on a comp someone gave me, but they did not have the password to give me.?
try to recover the unknown windows password!
Whether you install 32 bit or 64 bit depends on 2 things:



If you have a 32 bit computer you have no choice. A 64 bit operating system won't work on a 32 bit computer.



If you have a 64 bit computer and 3GB or less of RAM, a 64 bit operating system won't give you any benefit. (It just lets you address more RAM - if you have more RAM.)I want to install windows 7 on a comp someone gave me, but they did not have the password to give me.?
Insert the disk into your computer, restart and boot from the cd (google "boot from cd" if you don't know how to do that), then follow the steps to install windows 7 onto the pc.



Go 64 bit if the computer supports it.
Well, what you can do is the forgot password thing and see if that helps any, and if not you might just have to reboot the computer.as for the bit, if you have a good computer than choose 64.I want to install windows 7 on a comp someone gave me, but they did not have the password to give me.?
just pop in the cd and it should ask you if you want to boot from the cd drive and just press any key and it should prompt you to install windows 7.
Yeah, you just need to put in the CD and reboot the computer. It should load up the install file on the CD and never even load up windows xp.



You should do 64 bit.
reinstall windows XP. it will give the computer a fresh start, then try installing windows 7.



reinstalling windows XP shouldn't be a problem, unless they got a boot password on the computer.
Boot from your Windows 7 disc and install Windows 7.



If your computer is 64-bit capable, I recommend you install 64-bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment