Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ruby Tuesday's???

We finally got a Ruby Tuesdays where I live and My husband and I are going there this weekend with some friends. What is really good. tell me some of the stuff that is on there menu.Ruby Tuesday's???
The burgers are delicious. The Smokehouse burger is the best.



But, if you have a large group I would go with a sampler platter or 2.



Here is a menu : http://ruby-tuesday.com/menu.aspRuby Tuesday's???
the burgers , they're soooo good, thats what I always get , but the rest of the food is great too, quality and quantity wise! have fun
They have a great salad bar.Ruby Tuesday's???
TRY THE CHEESE STEAK IN 2 SHOTS OF GREY GO SSE
I recommend the Triple Prime Burger, which is prime ribeye, prime tenderloin, and prime sirloin blended together and grilled. Garnished with garlic mayonaise. It's so good. If you don't want that one, I suggest the Smokehouse Burger, which is applewood smoked bacon and barbecue sauce topped with onion straws. So good! Ruby Tuesday has also a great salad bar.Ruby Tuesday's???
I get the salad bar and loaded baked potato! yummmm
I have to agree that the burgers are the best and the salad bar is terrific. Also, I had a chicken dinner smothered in cheese and bacon that was completely yummy. I fasted the next day but I have great memories of it!!! Also, the atmosphere is nice there!
Go for the salad bar all the way and then if you are still hungry go for a burger!!!!
They have hamburgers and fries, chili, a salad bar. Desserts and specialties. Food is a bit salty, but good. Their mashed potatoes are special, topped with cheese and scallions. They are unique!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment